Terms and Conditions
- This offer only applies to FlyerBonus Premier Members traveling on point-earning sectors on any Bangkok Airways' operated flight between 1 January and 31 December 2018
- This offer only applies to members whose membership approval status has been recorded and confirmed prior to the date of travel
- Attempts to claim bonus points outside of the promotion period (1 January to 31 December 2018) are not permitted
- The 15% bonus offer will be calculated from the flight’s base points and are subject to the class of booking. For example, if the double point promotion on Bangkok to Chiang Mai route is on and Premier member traveling on Bangkok to Chiang Mai route on B class, the 15% bonus points will be calculated from Base point amount which is 250. The bonus will be equal to 37.5 (rounded up to 38) points (15% of 250).
- Should there be any other FlyerBonus bonus point promotions on offer during the same period, FlyerBonus Premier Members will receive 15% bonus points, calculated from the flight’s base points, and will be subject to the class of booking only
- Bonus points on offer will be credited to members' accounts within 30 working days post-activity
- To receive the 15% more points offer, members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number and state their intention to collect Bonus FlyerBonus points every time a reservation is made with Bangkok Airways. Membership cards need to also be presented at Check-In. Missing bonus points cannot be claimed retroactively.
- This offer is not applicable for flight activity on award tickets/non-revenue tickets booked in the classes of R, P, S, X, U and Z
- Bonus points do not count towards membership status
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final
- All other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply