Get extra 50%* FlyerBonus, when convert T-Rewards Points to FlyerBonus Points
Privilege 1 : Get extra 50%* FlyerBonus, when convert T-Rewards Points to FlyerBonus Points
Privilege 2 : Get up to 6% Cash Back, when spending at Bangkok Airways via Thanachart credit card
Promotion Period : 1 February – 30 April 2018
Booking Channel: : www.flyerbonus.com
Terms and Conditions
- This privilege offers Thanachart Credit Card and/or SCIB credit card eligible for My choice T-Rewards only.
- Thanachart MAX VISA Platinum,Thanachart LIVE MasterCard Platinum, FLASH PLUS Card and Corporate card are not applicable for this promotion.
- Credit card's holder must remain members and have a good rerpayment history with no delinquency.
- Every 1,000 T-Rewards point converts to 750 FlyerBonus points.
- Card holders who have converted T-Rewards points to FlyerBonus points cannot be reversed or transferred under any circumstances.
- T-Rewards points will be deducted once the bank receives the FlyerBonus redemption Form.
- Thanachart credit card's holder must be a member of the FlyerBonus Points or can subscribe at www.flyerbonus.com
- It'll take 7 working days for converting T-Rewards points to FlyerBonus.
- Customer can check Flyerbonus via www.flyerbonus.com within 3 -7 days from the date, converted T-Rewards points to FlyerBonus points.
- FlyerBonus Customer Service 08.00 – 20.00 pm.(Monday – Sunday). Contact number. 1771 (Domastic) 66(02) 270 6699 (Press 2)
- For more information, please check www.flyerbonus.com
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Reserves the right in privilege 2, Credit card holders have to register via SMS and spend in period now – 31 May'18 and received SMS reply back from the bank only.
For more information please check terms and other conditions Public Relation News of the company via www.thanachartbank.co.th or contact center. 1770 press 0 press 2
- The Bank and Bangkok Airways reserves the right to vary, modify and add portions of the terms and conditions of this program without prior notice.
- In the event of disputes or arguments, the Bank and Bangkok airways' judgment shall be absolute and final.