Imagine paradise. Tropical island sands. Swaying palms. Endless turquoise waters. Open your eyes and see Naladhu. Maldivian for "beautiful island," Anantara's sister island of Naladhu offers a mosaic of timeless moments on the clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
|Room Type||Points Required per Night|
P.O. Box 2014 Veligandu Huraa, South Male Atoll, Republic of Maldives
Tel: +960 664 4105
Fax: +960 664 4188
Email : email@example.com
Website : naladhu.anantara.com
Terms and conditions
- FlyerBonus Members must make an advance reservation by phone or email ONLY to the hotel directly, and request a confirmed reservation using the Award Certificates as the form of payment.
- The Award Certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented for upon arrival, otherwise Best Flexible Rate at time of check-in will be applied.
- The Award Certificate is for accommodation only. Applicable taxes, surcharges and fees, and other incidentals shall be payable by the Certificate holder.
- The Award Certificates are category and level specific and number of nights specific. The Award Certificates cannot be used across categories or level, or for an amount of nights other than specified on the Award Certificate.
- The Award Certificates' reservation is based on availability will not be applicable during Blackout Dates. Please contact hotel for details.
- Maximum occupancy per room is two adults; additional guest may incur further charges.
- Occupancy policies relating to children vary by property, please contact hotel for details prior to booking.
- Breakfast is included for a maximum of 2 adults per room, per day.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages.
- Any unused portion of the Award Certificates cannot be used for future stay or refunded.
- Cancelation policy applies and varies by hotel. Rate of the day will be charged in case of no show.
- Stays on the Award Certificates are not eligible for additional FlyerBonus Points, DISCOVERY credits or any other benefits.
- Hotels reserve the right to reject an invalid / incorrect Award Certificates that are not the same as what have been booked.
- In the event of a dispute, Minor Hotel Group and its properties reserve the right to make the final decision.