Cross Chiang Mai Riverside
Cross Chiang Mai Riverside
Nestled among landscaped gardens on the banks of the Ping River, Cross Chiang Mai Riverside is an enchanting destination resort that blends contemporary style with classic Lanna design elements. The resort is only 10 minutes' drive from Chiang Mai's ancient walled city, known for its small winding lanes, ancient temples and the famous Sunday Night Walking Street. It is also just a 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
|Room Type||Points Required per Night|
|Garden View Suite||32,500|
|River View Suite||40,000|
|Grand Suite River View||47,500|
For more information and reservation, please contact:
369/1 Charoenraj Road, Watket, Muang, Chiang Mai 50000
Tel: 053 931 999
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.crosshotels.com
Facebook : @cross.chiangmai
Instagram : cross.chiangmai
Terms and conditions
- Members must make an advance reservation by phone or email to the hotel directly, and request a confirmed reservation using the Award Certificate as the form of payment. Breakfast for two persons, applicable taxes and service charges are included.
- At time of check-in, the Award Certificate will be accepted as payment. The original copy of Award Certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented.
- Members shall pay for the room stay if they fail to present the original Award Certificate or when a wrong Award Certificate is presented.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- General Blackout periods include Chinese New Year, Songkran, Christmas and New Year during 20 December – 10 January.
- Cross Chiang Mai Riverside, Cross Vibe Chiang Mai Decem and Away Chiang Mai Thapae have additionally a blackout period at Loy Kratong festival.
- Cross River Kwai Resort, Cross Pattaya Oceanphere, Cross Pattaya Pratamnak, Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere, Itz Time Hua Hin Pool Villa by Cross Collection have additionally a blackout period at all public holidays and long weekends.
- Stays on the Award Certificate are not eligible for FlyerBonus Points or any other benefits.
- Any unused portion of the Award Certificate cannot be used for future stay or refunded.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Maximum occupancy per room is two adults; additional guest may incur further charges.
- Occupancy policies relating to children vary by room category, please contact hotel for details prior to booking.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the hotel is final.
- Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.