Cross River Kwai
Cross River Kwai
Cross River Kwai is located at the most beautiful stretch of the Kwai Noi River with its spectacular view and backdrop of mountain ranges and blue sky. Traveling to the resort, one will pass-by rice paddy fields, sugar cane plantations, local temples and villages which are the signature scenery of Kanchanaburi.
|Room Type||Points Required per Night|
XFloat Cabin with Bubbly Breakfast for 2 persons
XFloat Luxe Cabin with Bubbly Breakfast for 2 persons
|Fallingwater Villa (1 BR) with Bubbly Breakfast for 2 persons||115,000|
|Fallingwater Villa (2 BR) with Bubbly Breakfast for 4 persons||145,000|
For more information and reservation, please contact:
138 Moo 4, Nong Ya, Muang, Kanchanaburi 71000
Tel: 034-552-124, 093-120-7832
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.crosshotels.com
Facebook : @cross.riverkwai
Instagram : cross.riverkwai
Terms and conditions
- Members must make an advance reservation by phone or email to the hotel directly, and request a confirmed reservation using the Award Certificate as the form of payment. Breakfast for two persons, applicable taxes and service charges are included.
- At time of check-in, the Award Certificate will be accepted as payment. The original copy of Award Certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented.
- Members shall pay for the room stay if they fail to present the original Award Certificate or when a wrong Award Certificate is presented.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- General Blackout periods include Chinese New Year, Songkran, Christmas and New Year during 20 December – 10 January.
- Cross Chiang Mai Riverside, Cross Vibe Chiang Mai Decem and Away Chiang Mai Thapae have additionally a blackout period at Loy Kratong festival.
- Cross River Kwai Resort, Cross Pattaya Oceanphere, Cross Pattaya Pratamnak, Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere, Itz Time Hua Hin Pool Villa by Cross Collection have additionally a blackout period at all public holidays and long weekends.
- Stays on the Award Certificate are not eligible for FlyerBonus Points or any other benefits.
- Any unused portion of the Award Certificate cannot be used for future stay or refunded.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Maximum occupancy per room is two adults; additional guest may incur further charges.
- Occupancy policies relating to children vary by room category, please contact hotel for details prior to booking.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the hotel is final.
- Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.