Only 555 FlyerBonus points for a Bangkok Airways Protective Mask | Redeem @Samui Memory Shop, Samui Airport
Participating Cards/No. of Points
Privilege are not available.
Receive a Bangkok Airways Protective Mask Limited Edition with every 555 FlyerBonus points* between 27 May – 31 December 2020
*Redeemed at Samui Memory Shop, Samui Airport or Bangkok Airways Chaweng Office
Bangkok Airways Protective Mask
The Bangkok Airways' protective and waterproof cloth mask has been attentively made from three layers of fabric and its beautiful design is reflective of the airline’s unique style. Comfortable to wear, the masks are breathable, prevent droplets, provide protection from PM2.5 and importantly help to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Furthermore, they are quick-drying, light weight, reusable and do not irritate the skin.
The outer fabric is made from Nano Zinc which helps protect liquids or droplets from coughing or sneezing
The middle layer is made from Salu fabric and is designed to prevent small particle penetration as well as reduce permeation. This fabric is highly recommended by the Ministry of Public Health for the manufacturing of cloth masks.
The inner layer is made from 100% cotton fabric ensuring a breathable, comfortable and skin friendly fit
Note: These masks are not surgical or medical face masks. To minimise the likelihood of infection, personal hygiene guidelines should always be followed
- Promotion period: 27 May – 31 December 2020. No limit has been set on the number of redemptions
- This promotion applies to redemptions made at the Samui Memory Shop, Samui Airport or Bangkok Airways Chaweng Office only
- The code received after redemption must be presented to Samui Memory shop staff at Samui Airport or Bangkok Airways Chaweng Office only in order to receive the Bangkok Airways Protective Mask Limited Edition
- Award cannot be returned and reinstated FlyerBonus points to members' accounts.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Award cannot be reimbursed or exchanged into cash or any kind under any circumstances. Member is required to refuse and inform staff at point of sales if product has been damaged or unusable.
- Award cannot be sold to any individual or party, and Bangkok Airways is not responsible for that.
- Bangkok Airways has no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of the redeemed award code.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change, or vary any of the terms and conditions stated in at any time without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of FlyerBonus is final.