To earn FlyerBonus points, simply present your FlyerBonus card when booking or checking-in with Jet Airways.
The number of points earned per sector will be based on the calculated mile distance between the applicable airports at a rate of 1 FlyerBonus point per mile flown with additional bonuses or discounts subject to the class of travel as shown in the chart below:
Partner Airline Point Accumulation Terms and Conditions:
- Members can request retroactive credit of FlyerBonus points for travel with Jet Airways on qualifying fares up to 6 (six) months from the date of travel
- Booking classes K, V, W, O, H, B, E, G, X, D and R do not qualify for point accrual
- Flights eligible for point accrual are :
- Those flights marketed and operated by Jet Airways
- Those flights marketed by Jet Airways and operated by Bangkok Airways
- Those flights marketed by Bangkok Airways and operated by Jet Airways
- Charter flights operated by Jet Airways will not be eligible for point accrual
- FlyerBonus points earned on Jet Airways flights are not flight qualifying points and will not be considered for membership level evaluation
- To claim retro credit of FlyerBonus points for travel, members must email the scanned boarding passes or may be requested for submitting the original boarding passes and a copy of the e-ticket or itinerary print-out by post to the FlyerBonus Member Service in Bangkok.
- FlyerBonus Member Service
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
- All documentation pertaining to missing point claims will not be returned to the sender.
- Each accrual activity can be credited to only one frequent flyer program.
- Claims for points that have been credited to Jet Airways' JetPrivilege Program are not eligible for credit with FlyerBonus Program.
- Points cannot be transferred from one program to another.
11th Floor 99 Mu.14 Vibhavadirangsit Road
Chom Phol, Chatuchak,
Bangkok 10900 Thailand