Our partner list only gets longer for the benefits of our members.
FlyerBonus is proud to announce its latest partnership with the Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited ("Kasikorn Bank"). All Kasikorn Credit Cardholders now can convert your K Points into FlyerBonus points which can be redeemed for free flight(s).
From every 3,000 K Points on your Kasikorn Credit Card, you can exchange for 1,000 FlyerBonus points redeemable for award flight(s), hotel voucher(s) and/or car rental voucher(s). FlyerBonus awards begin from just 5,000 points for a one-way domestic flight and 7,500 points for a one-way international flight.
For more information, visit www.kasikornbank.com or contact K-Contact Center at 0 2888 8888
Terms and Conditions
- For Kasikorn Credit Card, every 3 K Points = 1 FlyerBonus Point; Minimum Transfer of 3,000 K Points
- The K Points must be exchanged by contacting to Kasikorn Bank Credit Card Customer Services at 02 888 8888 and the Cardholders must comply with Kasikorn Bank's terms and conditions
- Non-Participating KBank Credit Cards are, KBank Titanium Credit Card, KBank Corporate Executive Credit Card, and KBank Fleet Card
- A cardholder who wants to transfer the K Points to FlyerBonus points must be a valid member of FlyerBonus Programme. If you are not already FlyerBonus member, Click here to enroll instantly online!
- Once the K Points are transferred to FlyerBonus points, the converted points cannot be changed back to K Points
- Transferring the K Points to FlyerBonus points processing shall be taken around 7 business days
- Bonus points do not count towards membership status.
- Redeeming FlyerBonus award is based on FlyerBonus Programme's terms and conditions. Members can redeem for FlyerBonus awards at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com
- Kasikorn Bank and Bangkok Airways reserve the right to change the programme structure, rules, regulations, benefits and all other Terms and Conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued.