From April 1, 2017 onwards, all Thanachart Credit Cardholders can convert their T-Rewards points to FlyerBonus points for award redemption. T-Rewards points can be exchanged for FlyerBonus points that are redeemable for Bangkok Airways and Airline Partner award flights, hotel vouchers and car rental vouchers. Bangkok Airways award flights can be redeemed for as few as 5,000 FlyerBonus points for a one-way domestic flight and 7,500 points for a one-way international flight.
|T-Rewards points||FlyerBonus points|
For more information, please contact Thancachart Bank Credit Card Customer Services at 1770.
Terms and Conditions
- For all Thanachart Bank Credit Cards (MAX VISA Platinum, LIVE MasterCard Platinum, Drive Platinum and Drive Classic), every 1,000 T-Rewards points can be exchanged for 500 FlyerBonus points
- The T-Rewards points must be exchanged by contacting to Thanachart Bank Credit Card Customer Services at 1770 and the Cardholders must comply with Thanachart Bank's terms and conditions
- A cardholder who wants to transfer the T-Rewards points to FlyerBonus points must be a valid member of FlyerBonus Programme. If you are not already FlyerBonus member, Click here to enroll instantly online!
- Once the T-Rewards points are transferred to FlyerBonus points, the converted points cannot be changed back to T-Rewards points
- Transferring the T-Rewards points to FlyerBonus points processing shall be taken around 7 business days
- Bonus points do not count towards membership status
- Redeeming FlyerBonus award is based on FlyerBonus Programme's terms & conditions. Members can redeem for FlyerBonus awards
- Thanachart Bank and Bangkok Airways reserve the right to change the programme structure, rules, regulations, benefits and all other Terms & Conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued