From July 1, 2018 onwards, SCB Credit Card holders can convert their SCB Rewards points to FlyerBonus points for award redemptions. The awards redeemable are Bangkok Airways and Airline Partner award flights, hotel vouchers, car rental, Bangkok Airway’s lounge access and lifestyle awards. For applicable SCB Rewards points transfer rate of each SCB Credit Card types after the promotional period, please refer to the transfer rate table below.
Credit Card Types
SCB Rewards Points
SCB My Travel
Other SCB Credit Cards
For more information please contact SCB Credit Card Customer Services at 02 777 7777.
Terms and Conditions
- The transfer rate, every 3,000 SCB Rewards points can be exchange for 1,000 FlyerBonus points for SCB My Travel Credit Cards. And for other SCB Credit Cards, every 4,000 SCB Rewards points can be exchange for 1,000 FlyerBonus points.
- The SCB Rewards points must be exchanged through SCB Easy Application or by contacting SCB Credit Card Customer Services at 02 777 7777.
- A cardholder who wants to transfer the SCB Rewards points to FlyerBonus points must be a valid member of FlyerBonus Programme. If you are not already FlyerBonus member, Click here to enroll instantly online!
- Once the SCB Rewards points are transferred to FlyerBonus points, the converted points cannot be changed back to SCB Rewards points
- Transferring the SCB Rewards points to FlyerBonus points takes up to 5 working days. Award redemption and award booking must be completed online at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com at least 5 days before the date of travel. The cardholder has to ensure that there is enough time for FlyerBonus to process the request.
- Bonus points do not count towards membership status
- Redeeming FlyerBonus award is based on FlyerBonus Programme's terms & conditions. Members can redeem for FlyerBonus awards at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com.
- SCB and Bangkok Airways reserve the right to change the programme structure, rules, regulations, benefits and all other Terms & Conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued.