Driven to inspire and innovate, Cordis, Auckland is designed for on-the-go guests who welcome heartfelt service and engaging experiences. From this handy location, guests can step out to explore the city's museums, galleries and thriving retail scene. After a busy day of sightseeing, chill out on the poolside deck chairs or retreat to Level 2 to enjoy the resort-style outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
|Points Per Stay||Room Rates|
83 Symonds Street, P.O. Box 2771, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Tel: +64 9379 5132
Fax: +64 9377 93675
Terms and conditionsIn order to collect FlyerBonus Points for hotel stays, members must state their intention to collect FlyerBonus points and provide their FlyerBonus Membership Number every time a reservation is made or at the time service is being received from any of the eligible hotel partners. The provisions outlined below also apply:
- Room bookings are subject to availability and blackout dates may be enforced.
- Guests must be paying an eligible room rate at an eligible stay to accrue FlyerBonus points.
- Eligible room rates mean the hotel published room rate for the Qualifying Stay including, but not limited to, rates found on the hotel’s website. Please contact the hotel reservation team for details on eligible rate to accrue FlyerBonus points
- Eligible Rates do not include tour operator rates, groups and packages, free/complimentary stays, travel industry rates and internet wholesaler/ third party rates.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Taxes, Fees, Surcharges or Service charges are additional and vary by hotel. Contact hotel for details.
- Members who are unable to add their membership number at the time of check in will not earn FlyerBonus points. Missing bonus points cannot be claimed retroactively.
- Additional points earned from this offer are not counted towards membership level status.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your points to be credited to your frequent flyer account (post-activity).
- Any other conditions for FlyerBonus points collection are subject to the hotel’s conditions.
- In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.