dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, Bhutan
dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, Bhutan
dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, Bhutandesigned to reflect the rich cultural heritage of Bhutan's captivating capital, our first hotel in this unique and special country draws its inspiration from the Four Harmonious Friends, a beloved national folktale which describes an elephant, a rabbit, a monkey and a partridge working together to harvest fruit from a magical tree.
Each of the four guest floors of the hotel is dedicated to a different animal from the tale, and each of our 83 well-appointed guest rooms and suites feature colourful and contemporary motifs to match.
Alongside a beautiful lobby adorned with local artworks, facilities at dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu include a Thai spa, a fully equipped gym, an international all-day-dining restaurant, a vibrant bar, and the first authentic Thai restaurant in Bhutan.
Located in the heart of Thimphu City, the hotel offers easy access to popular attractions such as Buddha Point (Kuensel-Phodrang), the iconic Tashichho Dzong, the Royal Botanical Park, and Clock Tower Square. Paro International Airport is only one hour away by car.
|Points Per Stay||Room Rates|
Terms and conditions
In order to collect FlyerBonus Points for hotel stays, members must state their intention to collect FlyerBonus points and provide their FlyerBonus Membership Number every time a reservation is made or at the time service is being received from any of the eligible hotel partners. The provisions outlined below also apply:
- Booking must be made directly through reservations at +975 0233 9988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Guests must be paying an eligible room rate at an eligible stay to accrue airline miles.
- Members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number and state their intention to collect Bonus FlyerBonus points every time a reservation is made. Membership cards need to also be presented at Check-In.
- Members who are unable to add their membership number at the time of check in will not earn FlyerBonus points.
- Eligible Stay means one or more consecutive nights spent by an airline programme member booked at an Eligible rate at any one participating hotel. This is regardless of the number of times that the member checks-in or checks-out during that stay.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Cancellation policy will vary according to each hotel.
- Eligible Rates do not include tour operator rates, groups and packages, free/complimentary stays, travel industry rates and internet wholesaler/ third party rates.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Taxes, Fees, Surcharges or Service charges are additional and vary by hotel. Contact hotel for details.
- Please allow 15 Days for your points to be credited to your frequent flyer account (post-activity).
- Any other conditions for FlyerBonus points collection are subject to the hotel's conditions.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Dusit International Hotels and Resorts is final.
- Direct contact with the applicable hotel should be made to learn more.