AVANI Kalutara Resort
AVANI Kalutara Resort
Sitting on a peninsular where the river meets the ocean, AVANI Kalutara Resort blends Sri Lankan culture and contemporary design with a warm and easy going ambience. Sunbathe on a palm fringed beach, cool off in the waves and doze in lush shady gardens, or enjoy river water sports and unique local sites to explore.
|Points Per Stay||Room Rates|
Terms and conditionsIn order to collect FlyerBonus Points for hotel stays, members must state their intention to collect FlyerBonus points and provide their FlyerBonus Membership Number every time a reservation is made or at the time service is being received from any of the eligible hotel partners. The provisions outlined below also apply:
- Room bookings are subject to availability and blackout dates may be enforced.
- Guests must be paying an eligible room rate at an eligible stay to accrue FlyerBonus points.
- Eligible room rates mean the hotel published room rate for the Qualifying Stay including, but not limited to, rates found on the hotel’s website. Please contact the hotel reservation team for details on eligible rate to accrue FlyerBonus points
- Eligible Rates do not include tour operator rates, groups and packages, free/complimentary stays, travel industry rates and internet wholesaler/ third party rates.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Taxes, Fees, Surcharges or Service charges are additional and vary by hotel. Contact hotel for details.
- Members who are unable to add their membership number at the time of check in will not earn FlyerBonus points. Missing bonus points cannot be claimed retroactively.
- Additional points earned from this offer are not counted towards membership level status.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your points to be credited to your frequent flyer account (post-activity).
- Any other conditions for FlyerBonus points collection are subject to the hotel’s conditions.
- In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.