DOUBLE points for NEW FlyerBonus members taking their FIRST Flight
DOUBLE points are on offer for newly signed up members taking their first flight with Bangkok Airways who register for the promotion between 01 January and 31 December 2022.
If you are yet to take your first flight, please follow steps 1 and 2
If you were not a member at the time of your first flight or the points were not credited to your member account, please follow step 1 and 3
Step 1: Click on the ‘Claim Your First Flight Bonus!' button and log-in to register for the offer. Remember to take your first flight no later than 31 December 2022.
Not a member yet? Apply for free! Click here to start
Step 2 : Remember to quote your membership number when a booking is made or when checking-in for your flight
Step 3 : If you were not a member at the time of your first flight or the points were not credited to your member account, a retroactive claim can be facilitated by utilising our online service tools here;
(Members can retrospectively claim FlyerBonus points on Bangkok Airways flights up to 180 days from the date of travel and must be in the applicable period according to this offer.)
Enrolment Period: 1 January - 31 December 2022
Travel Period: 1 January - 31 December 2022
Registration Period: 1 January - 31 December 2022
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to new FlyerBonus members only whose membership status was activated and confirmed between 1 January and 31 December 2022. Applicants must have no FlyerBonus membership account beforehand.
- This offer applies to new FlyerBonus members only whose first, recorded flight was taken between 1 January and 31 December 2022.
- To qualify for the special points offer, FlyerBonus members must have successfully registered via the special offer link between 1 January and 31 December 2022.
- To qualify for the special bonus points offer, members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus membership number and state their intention to collect Bonus FlyerBonus points at the time of reservation with Bangkok Airways.
- The special points is a one-time only offer for members activating a membership during the applicable period.
- This offer is applicable for flight activity operated and marketed by Bangkok Airways only.
- Bonus points will be calculated from the total of flight activity base points earned, which in turn are determined by the Booking Class. Click here for more details about how points are earned.
- A member will receive a total of 1,000 FlyerBonus points (500 base points plus 500 bonus points) when flying Bangkok - Chiang Mai on a ticket purchased in ‘Y’ Booking Class
- A member will receive a total of 100 FlyerBonus points (50 base points plus 50 bonus points) when flying Phuket - Bangkok on a ticket purchased in ‘P’ Booking Class
- Bonus points will be calculated based on the Booking Class of the first Bangkok Airways flight taken and will be recorded in the member's account.
- All bonus offer points will be calculated on 1 January 2023. Any retroactive flight claims submitted after 31 December 2022 will not count towards this offer.
- Any missing bonus points linked to this offer cannot be claimed retroactively.
- This offer is not applicable for non-point earning flight categories that includes award tickets, complimentary tickets, staff tickets or tickets booked in the classes of X, Z and S.
- Bonus offer points will be credited to members' accounts no later than 30 working days post-offer period.
- Should there be any other FlyerBonus bonus point promotions on offer, FlyerBonus members will earn FlyerBonus points at the amount of points offered to all members, whichever is more, or as otherwise specified by FlyerBonus.
- The special bonus points on this offer do not count towards membership status.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final. All other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.