Join us in celebrating our first ever direct flights to Hat Yai with TRIPLE FlyerBonus Points!
To celebrate the new flights, FlyerBonus members can earn TRIPLE points* (up to 1,500 FlyerBonus per sector) by flying with Bangkok Airways between Bangkok and Hat Yai or Koh Samui and Hat Yai or Phuket and Hat Yai. Simply register for the offer and quote your membership number when making a reservation or at check-in, then take the eligible flight from or to Hat Yai by 31 August.
It’s time to fly and discover the wonders of Hat Yai!
The participating routes:
- Bangkok – Hat Yai**
- Hat Yai – Bangkok**
- Koh Samui – Hat Yai**
- Hat Yai – Koh Samui**
- Phuket – Hat Yai
- Hat Yai – Phuket
(per one-way sector)
(per one-way sector)
Total FlyerBonus Points to receive*
(per one-way sector)
R, P, A, O
|Q, V G, B||250||500||750|
|Y, M, N, K H L T||500||1,000||1,500|
If you are keen to join this promotion, please follow steps 1 and 2
If you forgot to quote your membership number or the points were not credited to your account, please follow steps 1 and 3:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Claim Your Hat Yai Triple Points!' button and log-in to register for the offer. Remember to take your flight no later than 31 August 2022.
Not a member yet? Apply for free! Click here to start
Step 2: Remember to quote your membership number when making a booking or when checking-in for your flight
Step 3: If you forgot to quote your membership number at the time of your flight or the points were not credited to your account accordingly, a retroactive claim can be facilitated by utilising our online service tools here;
Travel Period: 15 July – 31 August 2022
Registration Period: 15 July – 31 August 2022
** Operate 16 July 2022 onward
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to FlyerBonus members who have successfully registered via the special offer link between 15 July and 31 August 2022
- This offer applies to FlyerBonus members who travel on Bangkok – Hat Yai, Hat Yai – Bangkok, Koh Samui – Hat Yai, Hat Yai – Koh Samui, Phuket – Hat Yai and / or Hat Yai - Phuket between 15 July and 31 August 2022.
- To qualify for the special bonus points offer, members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus membership number and state their intention to collect Bonus FlyerBonus points at the time of reservation or check-in with Bangkok Airways.
- This offer is applicable for flight activity operated and marketed by Bangkok Airways only.
- Bonus points will be calculated from the total of flight activity base points earned, which in turn are determined by the Booking Class. Click here for more details about how points are earned.
- A member will receive a total of 1,500 FlyerBonus points (500 base points plus 1,000 bonus points) when flying Bangkok – Hat Yai on a ticket purchased in ‘Y’ Booking Class
- A member will receive a total of 100 FlyerBonus points (50 base points plus 50 bonus points) when flying Hat Yai – Koh Samui on a ticket purchased in ‘P’ Booking Class
- All bonus offer points will be calculated on 1 September 2022. Any retroactive flight claims submitted after 31 August 2022 will not count towards this offer.
- Any missing bonus points linked to this offer cannot be claimed retroactively.
- This offer is not applicable for non-point earning flight categories that includes award tickets, complimentary tickets, staff tickets or tickets booked in the classes of X, Z and S
- Bonus offer points will be credited to members' accounts no later than 30 working days post-offer period.
- Should there be any other FlyerBonus bonus point promotions on offer, FlyerBonus members will earn FlyerBonus points at the amount of points offered to all members, whichever is more, or as otherwise specified by FlyerBonus.
- The special bonus points on this offer do not count towards membership status.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final. All other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.