take you to even more places. Effective 01 November 2022, FlyerBonus points can now be redeemed for
with our newest airline partner,
Special offer! The first 5 members redeeming a Qantas Airways award flight, issued before 31 December 2022, will receive a limited-edition Qantas Airways gift too!*
- Click here to sign into membership account.
- Select your required award flight and click ‘Search’
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully before clicking ‘Redeem Now’. Don’t worry, your points will not yet be deducted if you change your mind!
- Click ‘Submit’ to send your enquiry to the FlyerBonus Team
- A representative will contact you shortly by email to confirm your selected flights and issue the award ticket
to see how many points are needed to
redeem a Qantas Airways Award flight
Activity Terms and Conditions
- This special activity runs between 1 November and 31 December 2022 only
- The limited-edition gift from Qantas Airways is reserved for the first 5 members redeeming a Qantas Airways award flight and issuing the tickets within the applicable period
- This offer is for the member’s account used for log-in and Qantas Airways flight award transactions and is limited to 1 member, 1 time, and 1 booking throughout the activity period.
- Participating members must have sufficient FlyerBonus points in his/her account for award redemption and consent to deducting the amount of points equal to the award prior to issuing the ticket
- Points will not be deducted from a member’s account in the event they do not confirm the award redemption and/or issue the tickets
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final. All other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply
Qantas Airways Award Redemption Terms and Conditions
- Partner Airline awards in Economy Class are valid for both one way and round trip travel
- Award flights in Economy Class on Airline Partners must be booked and ticketed at least 14 days prior to the planned date of departure
- Blackout dates may apply and are defined as such by the individual carrier
- FlyerBonus points can be redeemed for air award tickets in Economy Class on selected Airlines Partner for specifically marketed and operated flights
- FlyerBonus points cannot be redeemed for air award tickets on Partner Airline codeshare flights that are operated or marketed by any airline other than Bangkok Airways
- Subject to the Partner Airline, award bookings may be accepted within 330 days prior to the date of departure
- All flights must be confirmed before the awards can be issued. Award tickets for open traveling dates are not permitted and cannot be issued.
- Waitlisting and/or advance seat selection is not permitted
- Infant and child point discounts are not applicable: The same number of (adult) points will be redeemed in case of seat occupation.
- Members need to contact the FlyerBonus Member Service Centre for all award reservations: For FlyerBonus member services, call 1771 (within Thailand) or +662 270 6699 if calling from outside Thailand (then select preferred language and press 2). Office Hours are 08:00 – 20:00 (Bangkok Local Time; GMT +7), Monday – Sunday. Award tickets can only be issued through the Bangkok Airways Office.
- The issuance of award tickets is subject to the passenger being responsible for any applicable departure taxes, airport or government handling fees, fuel surcharges, security and insurance charges and any other fees charged by any authorised entity. The passenger shall also be responsible for all other expenses and any other charges, claims or liabilities arising in relation to the use of tickets for Airlines Partner awards.
- Award tickets must be issued within the ticketing time limit specified by FlyerBonus after the reservation is confirmed, otherwise the award booking will be automatically cancelled
- Point re-deposits for unused award bookings are only applicable in the event of the cancellation of any unused portion of the award booking and not longer than 30 days after the confirmed Partner Airline award redemption and before the issuance of the tickets. This is subject to a service fee of THB1500 (USD 50.00). The points can be re-deposited to the member's account, less any expiring points. Click here for information on Service Fees.
- Award tickets are valid for a maximum period of one (1) year from the original date of booked departure. The extension of validity is not permitted. The commencement of the last flight sector must not exceed the award ticket validity. Some special or promotional award tickets may have a validity of less than twelve months.
- Award ticket coupons cannot be used out of sequence. Coupons must be used in sequence as shown on the ticket.
- Award tickets cannot be endorsed to a carrier other than that named on the ticket
- Award tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable once issued. Members are prohibited from selling or bartering Award Tickets.
- The sale or barter of points, Partner Airline awards or other programme benefits is prohibited and will result in the forfeiture of all point credits or awards and membership cancellation. Violators will be liable for damages suffered or incurred by Bangkok Airways and/or the applicable Airline Partner.
- Travel on award ticket does not qualify for point accumulation
- Members are responsible for all travel related documentation including passport and applicable visas when travelling on award tickets redeemed on Airline Partners. Award tickets are valid travel documents and are issued on the basis that all conditions specified on ticket issuance, are applied. Without limiting this requirement, members must ensure that he or she has the correct visa, travel documents and inoculations (including those for children and infants).
- The award ticket is not permitted during embargo periods of each Partner Airline. At other times, all award tickets are subject to capacity control measures which may limit availability. FlyerBonus or the Airline Partner may from time to time impose a period in which no awards are available. Partner Airline award tickets may not be available on all flights at all times.
- Any changes to the traveller's name, routing, class of service, direction of the travel or award type are not permitted
- Date changes are permitted within the validity period of the award ticket provided the ticket is totally unused and there is award seat availability. The request must be made directly to the FlyerBonus Member Service Centre during office hours, at least 7 business days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays or Thai Public Holidays) prior to the reserved departure date or the new departure date of the first segment (whichever is earlier).
- The award ticket is considered used if a member fails to check-in and take a flight already reserved. Subsequent segments under the same booking will be cancelled and members will not be able to refund any applicable taxes, surcharges and fees or re-deposit those points.
- Partner Airline award tickets cannot be upgraded by paying the fare differential
- Partner Airline awards are subject to changes issued in the flight schedules of each Airline Partner
- Use of a Partner Airline Award is subject to the issuing airline's conditions of carriage and other conditions as specified by the issuing airline
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to adjust the number of points required for a particular award, withdraw an award or impose additional restrictions on awards as well as withdraw, replace or substitute awards at any time without notice
- Other rules are in accordance with each Partner Airline's regulations
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus may apply