Langham Hotels and Resorts
Langham Hotels and Resorts
Langham Hotels and Resorts represents the epitome of luxury. Our hotels are defined by "The Art of the Stay" through their impeccable service with poise, timeless art and design, and by their captivating experiences. Under the brand are two different styles – The Langham and Langham Place.
For more details about The Langham or to make a reservation, please visit langhamhotels.com
|Cordis, Hong Kong||25,000||50,000||75,000|
|The Langham, Auckland||20,000||40,000||60,000|
|The Langham, Boston||20,000||40,000||60,000|
|The Langham, Chicago||37,500||75,000||112,500|
|The Langham, London||40,000||80,000||120,000|
|The Langham, Melbourne||25,000||50,000||75,000|
|The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles||22,500||45,000||67,500|
|The Langham, Shenzhen||20,000||40,000||60,000|
|The Langham, Haikou||20,000||40,000||60,000|
|The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi||25,000||50,000||75,000|
|The Langham Hong Kong||25,000||50,000||75,000|
|The Langham, Sydney||50,000||100,000||150,000|
|Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue||60,000||120,000||180,000|
|Langham Place, Guangzhou||20,000||40,000||60,000|
|Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza||15,000||30,000||45,000|
|Langham Place, Xiamen||15,000||30,000||45,000|
|Langham Place, Haining||15,000||30,000||45,000|
For more details about Langham Hospitallity Group,
please visit www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com
For Reservations, please call: +1 8175 679 688 or Langham's Worldwide Toll-Free Reservations Call Centres
Terms and conditions
- Members must contact participating hotels of the Langham Hospitality Group to made an advance reservation by stating that payment will be in the form of a Bangkok Airways' Flyer Bonus Certificate. Details of hotel information can be found on www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- A 24-hour advance notice is required for re-scheduling or cancellation of confirmed bookings.
- Cancellation policies apply and a no show / cancellation charge will be borne by the Award Certificate holders.
- At time of check-in, the award certificate will be accepted as payment. The original copy of award certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented.
- Members shall pay for the room stay if they fail to present the original Award Certificate or when a wrong Award Certificate is presented.
- The award certificate holder/ guest/ member are responsible for all applicable taxes, service charges, and any other expenses incurred during the stay.
- In the event of a dispute, Langham Hotels International and its properties reserve the right to make the final decision.
*Note: "Langham Hotels and Resorts" brand actually represent both The Langham and Langham Place. So we prefer to combine them in one description paragraph.