ICBC (Thai) Credit Cardholder can now convert their ICBC Everyday Rewards Points to FlyerBonus Points for award redemption such as, Bangkok Airways and Airline Partner award flights, hotel vouchers, car rental, Bangkok Airway's lounge access at Blue Ribbon Club Lounge and other lifestyle awards.
Participating Credit Card
ICBC Everyday Rewards Points
1. ICBC (Thai) Credit Card Visa / Unionpay
2. Global Travel Credit Card
3. ICBC (Thai) Horoscope UnionPay Credit Card (Platinum)
For more information, please visit www.icbcthai.com or contact Call Center +66 2 629 5588
Terms and Conditions
- The transfer rate, every 100,000 ICBC Everyday Rewards Points can be exchange for 1,250 FlyerBonus points for all participating credit cards.
- A minimum conversion of 100,000 ICBC Everyday Rewards to 1,250 FlyerBonus Points per transaction is required.
- The ICBC Everyday Rewards Points must be exchanged through transfer channels;
- Redemption Form
Step 1: Download the points conversion form from below link and fill up your details. http://v.icbc.com.cn/userfiles/Resources/ICBC/haiwai/ICBCThailand/download/20151/Redemption_Form.pdf
Step 2: Submit the completed form via:-
a) email to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
b) fax to 026639200, OR
c) post mail to Call Center Dept. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited, Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Mobile banking app
Step 1: Launch the ICBC Mobile Banking app on your mobile.
Step 2: Tap on the 'Credit Card' tile on the app homepage.
Step 3: Select 'Point Management' and scroll to find 'Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus Points'.
Step 4: Fill in your details including the amount of points you wish to convert in the 'Quantity' section.
Step 5: Choose 'Transfer' in the 'Collection Mode' section.
Step 6: Hit 'Confirm' to successfully convert your points.
FlyerBonus Points will be credited into FlyerBonus Member account within 10 working days.
- A cardholder who wants to transfer the ICBC Everyday Rewards Points to FlyerBonus points must be a valid member of FlyerBonus Programme. Please see details for subscription on flyerbonus.bangkokair.com.
- The spelling of the credit cardholder's name must be consistent with the spelling listed in their FlyerBonus membership account. Cardholders are NOT permitted to transfer their ICBC Everyday Rewards Points to membership accounts displaying a different name.
- Once the ICBC Everyday Rewards Points are transferred to FlyerBonus points, the converted points cannot be changed back to ICBC Everyday Rewards Points.
- Transferring the ICBC Everyday Rewards Points to FlyerBonus points takes up to 10 working days. Award redemption and award booking must be completed online at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com at least 5 days before the date of travel. The cardholder has to ensure that there is enough time for FlyerBonus to process the request. Terms and conditions of Bangkok Airways shall apply.
- Bonus points do not count towards membership status.
- Redeeming FlyerBonus award is based on FlyerBonus Programme's terms & conditions. Members can redeem for FlyerBonus awards at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com.
- FlyerBonus awards cannot be transferred, exchanged into cash, or retrieved under any circumstances.
- ICBC (Thai) does not involve in services provided by Bangkok Airways. Should there be any problem or question, please directly contact Bangkok Airways.
- ICBC (Thai) and Bangkok Airways reserve the right to change the programme structure, rules, regulations, benefits and all other Terms & Conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued.
- For more information, please contact FlyerBonus Call Center (1771 press 2) between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily