Winners Announcement from "3D/2N Luxury Stay at Dusit Thani Maldives" Campaign
Congratulations to the lucky winners, from "3D/2N Luxury Stay at Dusit Thani Maldives" Campaign's lucky draw, who traveled 5 or more point-earning sectors on any Bangkok Airways' operated flight between 1 October and 15 December 2017. The lucky winner will receive a pair of round-trip tickets between Bangkok and Maldives on economy class and a 3 Day, 2 Night luxury stay for 2 persons, with a full board meal plan, at the Dusit Thani Maldives value at THB209,100*! FlyerBonus is pleased to announce 5 winners who have won fabulous prizes as the follow
|Name - Surname||FlyerBonus ID|
|1.||Mr. Id Jithavech||21510215|
|2.||Mr. Bruce Hanrahan||11113071|
|3.||Mr. Manij Saengsawang||20956320|
|4.||Mrs. Sarudha Wichaidist||10487374|
|5.||Mr. Sathit Somyadee||20304421|
On behalf of Bangkok Airways and FlyerBonus, we would like to thank you for your continued patronage and loyalty and wish you an enjoyable moment! Thank you once again to all members who have joined us in this competition and look forward to having you again soon for the next competition.
All lucky winners will be contacted by the FlyerBonus team shortly with information concerning presentation of the prizes.
- Lucky Draw Winners will be notified by email at the address listed in the Premier Member’s FlyerBonus Profile within 12 January, 2018. The email will seek confirmation of prize receipt and payment of any applicable Withholding Tax.
- Before confirming prize acceptance, it is the winner’s responsibility to familiarise themselves with the stated Terms & Conditions.
- Winners accepting awards valued at more than THB1,000 are required to pay withholding tax (5% of the prize value) in accordance with Revenue Department Order Number TORPOR 4/2528 dated September 26, 1985 and TORPOR 104/2544 dated September 15, 2001. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize, by paying the withholding tax within 20 days post-announcement, they will automatically forfeit their right to claim the prize. If a prize is not claimed within 20 days, the company reserves the right to withdraw all prize entitlements and award the prize to the next applicable reserve winner with no liability. If the reserve winner does not claim the prize, the company reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Winners must present proof of withholding tax payment, their Government-issued picture ID along with a copy and the Winner Notification email in order to receive their prize in person at the Head Office of Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited; 99 Mu.14, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
- All transportation or any expenditure incurred from receiving prizes shall be at the expense of the Winners
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to substitute any prize winner(s) in the event they CANNOT be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so. If the reserve winner(s) cannot be contacted, is unavailable or does not claim their prize within the designated period, Bangkok Airways reserves the right to cancel the prize(s).
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Bangkok Airways reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Advance reservation for room and roundtrip transfers is strictly required and subject to availability
- Utilising a voucher is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Dusit Thani Maldives
- The following list of expenditures are the responsibility of the winners accepting the prize;
- Issuing Fee for a round-trip ticket between Bangkok and Maldives (THB500 per person)
- Airport Tax, Fuel Surcharge and Insurance Surcharge approx. THB6,190 per person (information as of 10 January 2018; taxes and surcharges can be changed without prior notice and the actual amount will be calculated on the date of ticket issuance)
- Maldives Government Green Tax at the rate of USD6 per night per person
- Any transportation costs incurred to and from the winners’ true origin and destination
- Roundtrip domestic transfers and/or roundtrip seaplane transfers
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in restaurants and bars and any drinks not included in Dusit full board privileges (full board includes only select beverages)
- Spending money, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs are not included as part of the prize
- Without prejudice to these Terms and Conditions, Bangkok Airways shall not be responsible for any consequences including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property arising from or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes.
- Bangkok Airways assumes no responsibility/liability for compensation, refunds or replacement if the voucher is damaged, lost, stolen, or any applicable reason. The voucher shall be deemed void if there is any change or an attempt to change all or any terms and conditions or information stated on the voucher.
- The voucher is valid until 31 August 2018, cannot be extended and must be utilised at the Dusit Thani Maldives only
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to take photos of the winners which is the proprietary of Bangkok Airways in order to publish for advertising and public relations purposes without paying any remuneration to the winners
- Bangkok Airways will issue a coupon for each qualified participant for use in the drawing process
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein, as well as, remove unqualified participant from the campaign without prior notice. Bangkok Airways shall not be responsible for any consequences either direct or indirect loss and/or damage.
- If there is any dispute, the decision of the committee shall be final and binding
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms & Conditions of FlyerBonus apply