Members can redeem FlyerBonus points for Bangkok Airways award flight(s) by visiting the FlyerBonus website
FlyerBonus awards begin from just 5,000 points for a one-way domestic flight and 7,500 points for a one-way international flight.
|One way flight||FlyerBonus points required|
|Economy Class||Premium Class||Business Class|
International 1 :
International 2 :
International 3 :
Air Award redemption can only be requested by the membership account owner.
- Air Award redemption can only be requested by the membership account owner.
- Awards are subject to capacity control which may limit the number of seats available for award travel and discontinuing any award is solely at the discretion of Bangkok Airways.
- Award ticket cannot be issued as an open ticket and valid for within the travel period shown or until specific flight date(s) shown on ticket only. Members must provide destination and date of travel for award tickets.
- Promotional award tickets are NOT allowed for point re-depositing
- An award ticket is considered used if a member fails to check-in and take a flight already reserved and the subsequent segments under the same booking will be cancelled. Members will not be able to refund surcharges, and fees or re-deposit those points.
- Children, two years or older, will be charged the full award point level when redeeming for any airline award flight.
- Infants under two years and not occupying a seat cannot redeem an award ticket for travel. If an adult is traveling on an award ticket, an accompanying infant has to purchase an infant ticket where regular fare conditions for infants apply.
- In the event of a flight disruption, passengers traveling on award tickets will be serviced by the same procedures applicable for fare-paying passengers.
- Please note that booking a flight award can be done online unless the account owner is under the age of 12.
- Award tickets are valid travel documents for air travel on Bangkok Airways and FlyerBonus airline partners for the dates and names of passengers as specified on the ticket and boarding pass. Award tickets are issued on the basis that all conditions specified on the ticket apply and all conditions stated are satisfied.
- Charter flights operated under a Bangkok Airways flight number are not eligible for point accumulation or redemption.
- Award travel may not be possible on code-share services. Points can only be earned on flights operated by Bangkok Airways and partner airlines. Members must verify the availability of award travel with the airline in advance. The award ticket may not entitle the member to certain benefits associated with a full fare ticket.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to charge a processing fee for adjustments of the airline award redemption made. Applicable personal service charges, fees and surcharges are the member's responsibility. Please see more details in Cancellation and Re-deposit Fees part.
- Members must undertake payment for a confirmed award ticket booking at a Bangkok Airways Office within the stated timeframe, otherwise the booking will be automatically cancelled
- For any payment not completed within the allotted time limit provided on confirmation, bookings will be cancelled.
- For standard award ticket ; the unused points can be re-deposited before the issuance of the tickets and no longer than 30 days after airline award redemption. This is subject to service fee.The points can be re-deposited to the member's account, less any expiring points.
Click here for Service Fees and Updates!
- When booking a flight award with discount, cancellation on airline award redemptions and point re-depositing are not permitted under any circumstances.
- An award ticket that has been bought, sold or bartered by or to a member maybe cancelled or confiscated without prior notice and is at the sole discretion of Bangkok Airways. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
Cancellation and Re-deposit Fees for Award Redemption
- Cancellation on airline award redemption and point re-deposit can only be accepted before the issuance of air award tickets and is subject to service fee.(Cancellation of Award Sale Tickets as well as other promotional airline award tickets or point re-depositing is NOT allowed)
- Award travel can be re-deposited subject to service fee. Once the service fee is received, the points used for the cancelled awards can be re-deposited to the member's account, less any expiring points. Click here for Service Fees and Updates!
- 3 - 5 days should be allowed for FlyerBonus points to be re-deposited to member accounts.
- After the award ticket has been issued, members may make adjustment to the travel date or travel time. This is subject to service fee. Members must contact FlyerBonus Member Service during business hours (08.00 a.m. - 08.00 p.m., GMT +7, everyday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org FlyerBonus will respond to all requests within 24 hours of receipt.
- Reservation changes on travel date and time of award ticket can be changed to any onward or backward flight subject to award seat availability.
- Reservation change on travel destination (re-routing) is permitted only after the issuance of award ticket and subject to service fee. The desired destination must require the same amount of points as the original destination(s). Any ticket which is re-routed or re-issued may be subject to additional payment for any changes to that ticket which shall be paid by the member. Bangkok Airways reserves the right not to refund any excess payment due to ticket re-routing, re-issuing, or any change to that ticket.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to adjust the number of points required for a particular award, withdraw an award or impose additional restrictions on awards as well as withdraw, replace or substitute awards at any time with or without notice.
- Bangkok Airways may, from time to time, impose a period in which no awards will be available. Awards may not be available on all flights at all times.
- Members must report any suspected unauthorized award claims to the FlyerBonus customer service within three months of the activity to pursue corrective action. Any claims after three months will not be accepted.