BRC Loung Access
FlyerBonus members can redeem digital award voucher to access Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Club Lounges located at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Koh Samui and Phnom Penh Airports.
Variety of savory menu
Wi-Fi and hi-speed Internet
Relax in style and comfort at our personal Blue Ribbon Club Lounge. Enjoy complimentary snacks and refreshments,
as well as surf the internet at just 2,250 Points!
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (Domestic)||Concourse A, Level 2 (Opposite Gate No. A3)|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (International)||Concourse A, Level 3|
|Chiang Mai (Domestic)||Level 2, Departure|
|Chiang Rai (Domestic)||1st floor, front of main departure gate|
|Samui (Domestic)||Between Gate No. 1 and 2|
|Samui (International)||Next to the Immigration Gate No. 6|
|Phnom Penh||Mezzanine Level, opposite to Gate No. 9 -10|
FlyerBonus Customer Service
Tel: 1771 (press 2) or +66 2 270 6699 (press2)
7 days a week, between 8.00 and 20.00 hrs. (GMT+7)
Terms and Conditions
- Blue Ribbon Club (BRC) Award Certificates are valid for 180 days from an issuance date. Unused and expired certificates deem void.
- Passengers can use BRC Award Certificates only when travelling on Bangkok Airways’ Departure flight.
- The original Award Certificate and unexpired Boarding Pass of the Bangkok Airways departing flight must be presented upon arrival at the BRC Lounge.
- Access to a BRC lounge with a BRC Award certificate does not guarantee entry and is subject to spacing availability and capacity allowance.
- Each BRC Award Certificate is valid for one passenger only.
- BRC Award Certificates are subject to a limit of one-time admittance only.
- BRC Award Certificates cannot be reimbursed or exchanged into cash or any kind under any circumstances.
- All of the expired BRC Award Certificates cannot be renewed, refunded, changed to any other certificates.
- BRC Award Certificates cannot be returned and reinstated FlyerBonus points to members’ accounts.
- BRC Award Certificates cannot be sold to any individual or party, and Bangkok Airways is not responsible for that.
- Bangkok Airways has no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of the redeemed BRC Award Certificate.
- BRC Lounge users agree and acknowledge that BRC Lounge staff is responsible for admittance of passengers in sequence. Eligible improper behavior, including the disturbance of other BRC lounge users, will result in their ejection from the lounge.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change, or vary any of the terms and conditions stated in at any time without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of FlyerBonus is final.