Cordis, Aucklandis designed for on-the-go guests who welcome heartfelt service and engaging experiences. From this handy location, guests can step out to explore the city's museums, galleries and thriving retail scene. After a busy day of sightseeing, chill out on the poolside deck chairs or retreat to Level 2 to enjoy the resort-style outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
|Room Type||1 Night|
|Entry Level Room||32,500|
For more information and reservation, please contact:
83 Symonds Street, P.O. Box 2771, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 379 5132
Fax: +64 9 377 93675
Terms and conditions
- Members must contact participating hotels of the Langham Hospitality Group to make an advance reservation or for detailed information of the hotel, it can be found on www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com.
- At time of check-in, the award certificate will be accepted as payment. The original copy of award certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented.
- Members shall pay for the room stay if they fail to present the original Award Certificate or when a wrong Award Certificate is presented.
- The award certificate holder/ guest/ member are responsible for all applicable taxes, service charges, and any other expenses incurred during the stay.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- A 24-hour advance notice is required for re-scheduling or cancellation of confirmed bookings.
- Cancellation policies apply and a no show / cancellation charge will be borne by the Award Certificate holders.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Stays on the Award Certificates are not eligible for FlyerBonus Points or any other benefits.
- Any unused portion of Award Certificates cannot be used for future stay or refunded.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Occupancy policies relating to children vary by room category, please contact hotel for details prior to booking.
- Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus applied.
- In the event of a dispute, Langham Hotels International and its properties reserve the right to make the final decision.