Cordis, Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong
Meticulously tailored to your way of life, Cordis, Hong Kong is utterly devoted to making your stay perfect. We have it all, from plush bed linen and stunning installation art pieces to poolside icepops and interactive fitness studios, this is a hotel devoted to you.
|Room Type||1 Night|
|Entry Level Room||37,500|
For more information and reservation, please contact:
555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3552 3388
Fax: +852 3552 3322
Terms and conditions
- Members must contact participating hotels of the Langham Hospitality Group to make an advance reservation or for detailed information of the hotel, it can be found on www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com.
- At time of check-in, the award certificate will be accepted as payment. The original copy of award certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented.
- Members shall pay for the room stay if they fail to present the original Award Certificate or when a wrong Award Certificate is presented.
- The award certificate holder/ guest/ member are responsible for all applicable taxes, service charges, and any other expenses incurred during the stay.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- A 24-hour advance notice is required for re-scheduling or cancellation of confirmed bookings.
- Cancellation policies apply and a no show / cancellation charge will be borne by the Award Certificate holders.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Stays on the Award Certificates are not eligible for FlyerBonus Points or any other benefits.
- Any unused portion of Award Certificates cannot be used for future stay or refunded.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Occupancy policies relating to children vary by room category, please contact hotel for details prior to booking.
- Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus applied.
- In the event of a dispute, Langham Hotels International and its properties reserve the right to make the final decision.