Samui Resident CardExclusive offers for FlyerBonus Samui Resident Card Members only
Special one way fares between Samui – Bangkok and Samui –Pattaya are now on offer from as little as THB 2,000* all inclusive! Members can also enjoy SRC exclusive and all-encompassing fares for only THB 2,750 (reduced from the previous rate of THB 3,255).
An array of privileges are up for the taking when flying Bangkok Airways to/from Samui Airport on other routes
(*Subject to seating availability at the time of booking)
Samui Resident Card members simply make reservation for SRC special fare tickets at Bangkok Airways office or call 1771.
For more information, please contact : FlyerBonus Bangkok Airways
Tel. +66 (0) 2270 6699 or 1771 (press 2) Office hours: 08:00 - 20:00 Thailand GMT +7.
- A Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident or
- A descendant of a Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident or a spouse of a Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident
- An owner and holder of the title to the property or land on Koh Samui or Koh PhaNgan Koh Tao District.
- A hotel/business employee on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- An owner of an operating business on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A government official on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A student at school, college or university on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A practising monk at a temple on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A medical service employee at a hospital on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
Must NOT be
- A Trat Privilege Card member, Sukhothai Privilege Card member and/or Mae Hong Son Privilege Card member
- An employee of Bangkok Airways or a company directly associated with Bangkok Airways
- A Birth Certificate copy or
- An ID card or passport copy or
- A student Identification card copy or
- A copy of the residence registration of the applicant or parent whose address is registered on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao, or
- A copy of a marriage registration certificate with a Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident, or
- A title deed of the property or land on Koh Samui or Koh PhaNgan Koh Tao District.
- A copy of a monk’s identification card showing the temple’s address on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao,or
- A Medical Services Employee Certificate showing the hospital’s address on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- Employee Certification, Work Permit or a Company Registration Certification for companies operating on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- Application fee: Free of charge until 31 December 2018
- Applicants can submit the completed application form, supporting documentation at:
- The Bangkok Airways Chaweng
- The Bangkok Airways Head Office, Vibhavadirangsit Road, Bangkok Office : (Office hours: 08:00 - 17:30 Thailand GMT +7. Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Official Holiday )
- Application forms are available from the Bangkok Airways Chaweng office
- All supporting documentation must be valid and in accordance with the requirements above
- Samui Resident Card benefits can be utilized immediately upon card receipt
- The card approval process takes approximately 15 days
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to reject the application if an applicant:
- a. Does not abide by the documentation or qualification requirements
- b. Dishonestly attempts to gain benefits from Bangkok Airways and/or provides false information
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is for valid Samui Resident Card Members only. The ticket must be issued under the applicable Samui Resident Card member’s name.
- Members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number or present their Samui Resident Card every time a reservation is made with Bangkok Airways
- The Samui Resident Card and its benefits are non-transferable to any other individual. Bangkok Airways reserves the right to adjust prices or impose additional restrictions at any time with or without notice. Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions stated herein
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final.
- Other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.