Trat Privilege CardEnjoy exclusive fares between Bangkok and Trat for as little as THB 1,500 (excluding taxes).
FlyerBonus Trat Privilege Card
Enjoy exclusive fares between Bangkok and Trat
for as little as THB 1,500 (excluding taxes).
150% FlyerBonus points on Bangkok Airways qualifying flights that depart from and arrive at Trat Airport
- The Trat Privilege Card is valid for 1 year after card approval.
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days after the date of submitting an application form.
- To extend the Trat Privilege Card membership, members must submit a membership extension request form and fee within 1 year after card expiry date; otherwise, members must re-submit an applicant form, required documentation and fee as required for the application process.
For more information, please contact : FlyerBonus Bangkok Airways
Tel. +66 (0) 2270 6699 or 1771 (press 2) Office hours: 08:00 - 20:00 Thailand GMT +7.
- Must be a Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces resident
- Must be a hotel/business employee in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces working at a senior management level such as Managing Director, General Manager or Director
- Must be a business owner in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces and the business is still operating
- Must be a government official in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces
- Must be a student at school, college or university in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces
- Must NOT be a Samui Resident Card member and/or Sukhothai Privilege Card member
- Employees of Bangkok Airways or companies associated with Bangkok Airways
- A copy of ID card or Passport
- A copy of the House Registration o
- Employee Certification, Work Permit, Certification of Company Registration for companies operating in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces
- Application fee 100 Baht per time (Application fee is waived during 1 January 2017 – 31 December 2017)
- Applicant forms are available from the Bangkok Airways ticketing office. Please submit the completed application form, required documentation and fee to a Bangkok Airways branch office or Bangkok Airways Ticketing office at Trat Airport
- All required documents must be valid and qualified as outlined above.
- Trat Privilege Card benefits can be utilized upon receipt of the card.
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to reject the application if an applicant:
- Does not abide by the required qualifications and/or documents
- Attempts to gain benefits from Bangkok Airways and/or provides false information
Terms and Conditions
- The extra reward points from FlyerBonus Trat Privilege Card benefits are considered bonus points. For example,
- When travelling to Trat with Bangkok Airways on an Economy Class fare in booking class Y, a member will receive 750 FlyerBonus points (base points = 500, bonus points= 250)
- When travelling Trat with Bangkok Airways on a discounted Economy Class fare in booking class Q, a member will receive 400 FlyerBonus points (base points = 250, bonus points= 150) The bonus points do NOT count towards membership level status.
- Members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number or present their Trat Privilege Card every time a reservation is made with Bangkok Airways.
- The Trat Privilege Card and its benefits are non-transferable to any other individual.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final.
- Other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.