Flight Awards - Points+Cash
FlyerBonus members can now purchase Bangkok Airways Flight using 'Points+Cash'. Flight processed by combining FlyerBonus points with a cash payment allows members to conveniently finalise their selection faster and, if booked in an applicable booking class, also means that FlyerBonus points can be collected*.
*FlyerBonus terms and conditions apply.
Follow the 4 simple steps below for a 'Points+Cash' ticket!
The required amount of points is calculated on 1% of the base fare selected and can be scaled up by as many as 100 intervals. The maximum boundary of points displayed is subject to your current point balance.
For example, if the FlyerBonus member has 9,500 points and purchases a ticket with a base fare totalling THB27,500, there will be 3 equal intervals of 2,750 points. The scale will be shown as 2,750 points, 5,500 points and 8,250 points.
Terms and Conditions
- Members can purchase tickets using Points+Cash for all flights operated and marketed by Bangkok Airways and sold online at https://flyerbonus.bangkokair.com
- Points cannot be used for the payment of any applicable taxes, fees or surcharges
- The Points+Cash payment method is not valid for redemption tickets, discounted tickets for airline staff or tickets without a monetary value
- The fare discount on Points+Cash option will start from 1% of base fare you selected. The required number of points is calculated by applying the rate of 10 FlyerBonus points per THB1 discount.
- Points will not be credited to a member's FlyerBonus account for any ticket booked in the classes of S, X and Z
- Points+Cash tickets must be issued immediately. If the tickets are NOT issued and/or any payment NOT completed within the ticketing time limit, the reservation(s) will be automatically cancelled.
- Payment for Points+Cash tickets can be made by a FlyerBonus member or a companion if applicable. Points will be deducted from only one FlyerBonus Member account per transaction.
- Please contact a Bangkok Airways Sales Office or the main Contact Centre on 1771 to change your travel date and/or flight and/or route. Contact Center is available from 08.00 – 20.00 hrs. (GMT+7, Thailand local time).
- Any change to, or cancellation of the reservation made after the original flight departure date will be considered a no-show and no-show fee will be incurred.Click here for Service Fees and Updates! Any point re-credits to a member’s account are subject to the terms and conditions of the ticket class and type.
- The refund policy for tickets purchased partially with points is;
- For non-refundable Points+Cash tickets, points will not be re-credited to the member's account
- For refundable Points+Cash tickets, unused tickets will be refunded in full and points will be returned to the member's account (if the points in question are still deemed valid as per the date stated on the refund application). Partially used tickets will be refunded for the unused sectors and any applicable taxes but points cannot be refunded. Click here for Service Fees and Updates!
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to change any conditions without prior notice