Sukhothai Privilege CardEnjoy exclusive fares between Bangkok and Sukhothai for as little as THB1,500 (excluding taxes).
FlyerBonus Sukhothai Privilege Card
Enjoy exclusive fares between Bangkok and Sukhothai
for as little as THB 1,500 (excluding taxes).
- The Sukhothai Privilege Card is valid for 1 year after card approval
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days after the date of submitting an application form
- To extend the Sukhothai Privilege Card membership, members must submit a membership extension request form and fee within 1 year after card expiry date; otherwise, members must re-submit an applicant form, required documentation and fee as required for the application process
For more information, please contact : FlyerBonus Bangkok Airways
Tel. +66 (0) 2270 6699 or 1771 (press 2) Office hours: 08:00 - 20:00 Thailand GMT +7.
- Must be a Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces resident
- Must be a hotel/business employee in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces working at a senior management level such as Managing Director, General Manager or Director
- Must be a business owner in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces and the business is still operating
- Must be a government official in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces
- Must be a student at school, college or university in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces
- A Samui Resident Card member, Trat Privilege Card member and/or Mae Hong Son Privilege Card
- Employees of Bangkok Airways or companies associated with Bangkok Airways
- A copy of ID card or Passport
- A copy of the House Registration
- Employee Certification, Work Permit, Certification of Company Registration for companies operating in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces
- Application fee 100 Baht per time (Application fee is waived during 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018)
- Applicant forms are available from the Bangkok Airways ticketing office. Please submit the completed application form, required documentation and fee to a Bangkok Airways branch office or Bangkok Airways Ticketing office at Trat Airport
- All required documents must be valid and qualified as outlined above.
- Trat Privilege Card benefits can be utilized upon receipt of the card.
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to reject the application if an applicant:
- Does not abide by the required qualifications and/or documents
- Attempts to gain benefits from Bangkok Airways and/or provides false information
Terms and Conditions
- Members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number or present their Sukhothai Privilege Card every time a reservation is made with Bangkok Airways.
- The Sukhothai Privilege Card and its benefits are non-transferable to any other individual.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final.
- Other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.