New E-Voucher Redemptions means faster enjoyment of Hotels and Car Rentals
From February 2019 onwards, FlyerBonus will introduce an electronic voucher system for the redemption of hotels and car rental awards. Convenient and environmentally-friendly, the new system will replace 'paper-based' vouchers for all participating partners.
*To avoid potential disruption, FlyerBonus members should log-in into their account and check their recorded email address is correct and make amendments if required.
For members currently in possession of a valid 'paper-based' voucher, they can still be utilised for partner hotel, car rental and lifestyle awards.
How to redeem and receive E-Vouchers
- Members can redeem awards and receive E-Vouchers by logging into their FlyerBonus Member's account at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com
- Proceed to redeeming the awards.
- Once redemption for a hotel or car rental award has been successfully processed, FlyerBonus members will immediately receive an email containing the E-voucher. For added convenience, the e-voucher will also be stored in the member's account* that can be found by simply logging in at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com.
(Remarks: E-Vouchers within the members account are also a prove of usage of awards E-Vouchers at participating partners services.)
Participating Hotels for e-voucher award redemption
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas
- AVANI Hotels & Resorts
- Centara Hotels and Resorts
- Chatrium Hotels and Residences
- Chams House
- Dusit Hotels & Resorts
- X2, X2 Vibe and Away Hotels, Resorts and Villas
Participating Car Rentals for e-voucher award redemption
- Avis Car Rental
- Hertz Thailand