Winners Announcement FlyerBonus Premier Rewards – Wat Rong Khun Light Fest
Question: Where is Wat Rong Khun Temple located?
Answer: Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai Province
Congratulations to the first 10 lucky FlyerBonus Premier Members who chose the correct answer and registered within registration window. The prize is 2 tickets to see Two tickets to see‘Wat Rong Khun Light Fest – The Illumination of White Temple’ at 6.30 pm., on 23 November 2019. The prize is VIP seat (Show Only) valued at THB2,000*
A sincere thank you all members for joining this competition and we look forward to your participation in our next competition. All lucky winners will be contacted by the FlyerBonus team shortly with further information concerning prize collection.
- Before confirming prize acceptance, it is the winner’s responsibility to familiarise themselves with the stated Terms & Conditions
- Lucky Winners will be notified by email at the address listed in the Premier Member’s FlyerBonus Profile no later than 2 September 2019. The email will seek confirmation of prize receipt. Bangkok Airways reserves the right to substitute any prize winner(s) in the event they CANNOT be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so. If the reserve winner(s) cannot be contacted, is unavailable or does not claim their prize within the designated period, Bangkok Airways reserves the right to cancel the prize(s)
- Prize acceptance is non-transferable
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Bangkok Airways reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value
- Winners accepting awards valued at more than THB1,000 are required to pay withholding tax (5% of the prize value THB2,000 which is THB100) in accordance with Revenue Department Order Number TORPOR 4/2528 (dated September 26, 1985) and TORPOR 104/2544 (dated September 15, 2001). If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize, by paying the withholding tax within 15 days post-announcement, they will automatically forfeit their right to claim the prize. If a prize is not claimed within 15 days, the company reserves the right to withdraw all prize entitlements and award the prize to the next applicable reserve winner with no liability. If the reserve winner does not claim the prize, the company reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Lucky Winners must present a withholding tax certificate, proof of their Government-issued picture ID or Passport along with a copy and the winner notification email in order to receive their prize in person at the Head Office of Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited; 99 Mu 14, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
- Bangkok Airways shall not be responsible for any transportation or expenditure costs related to prize collection. Any such costs incurred shall be at the expense of the winner(s).
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to remove/disqualify any Lucky Winners deemed unqualified or irrelevant and substitute with next applicable reserve winner
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein, as well as, remove unqualified participant from the campaign without prior notice. Bangkok Airways shall not be responsible for any consequences either direct or indirect loss and/or damage
- If there is any dispute, the decision of the committee shall be final and binding
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms & Conditions of FlyerBonus apply