Winner Announcement for FlyerBonus - “Christmas Giveaways” Campaign
Congratulations to the FlyerBonus members, winner of the 'Christmas Giveaways' campaign between 24 – 30 December, 2020. The Lucky winners will be awarded with a one-night stay hotel accommodation with Breakfast for 2 people at either Bursarai Phuket or Shanghai Mansion Bangkok accordingly.
(A one-night stay with Breakfast for 2 people)
|49||13165110||Shanghai Mansion Bangkok||
Mei Hua Superior Room
Total Value THB 55,100
All Hotel Accommodation Voucher winners will be contacted by the FlyerBonus team shortly with further information concerning the prize collection. We wish you a pleasant stay!
- The Accommodation voucher winners from the Christmas Giveaways campaign will be notified by email at the address listed in the Member's FlyerBonus Profile within 3 January 2020 after the campaign period. The email will seek confirmation of prize received and payment of any applicable Withholding Tax.
- Winners accepting awards valued at more than THB 1,000 are required to pay withholding tax (5% of the prize value). This calculates to THB215.00 for a Mei Hua Superior Room at the Shanghai Mansion (Room Rate: THB4,300.00) and THB420.00 for a Premier Room at the Burasari Phuket (Room Rate: THB8,400.00) and is in accordance with Revenue Department Order Number TORPOR 4/2528 dated September 26, 1985 and TORPOR 104/2544 dated September 15, 2001. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize, by paying the withholding tax within 15 days post-announcement, they will automatically forfeit their right to claim the prize. If a prize is not claimed within 15 days, the company reserves the right to withdraw all prize entitlements and award the prize to the next applicable reserve winner. If the reserve winner does not claim the prize, the company reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Members will be contacted by our FlyerBonus staff, to explain the details and confirmation of the prize received.
- Before confirming prize acceptance, it is the winner’s responsibility to familiarise themselves with the stated Terms & Conditions
- Lucky Winners must present a withholding tax certificate, proof of their Government-issued picture ID or passport along with a copy and the Winner Notification email in order to receive their prize in person at the Head Office of Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited; 99 Mu 14, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to substitute any prize winner(s) in the event they CANNOT be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so. If the reserve winner(s) cannot be contacted, is unavailable or does not claim their prize within the designated period, Bangkok Airways reserves the right to cancel the prize(s)
- Price acceptance is non-transferable.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Bangkok Airways reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The following list of expenditures are the responsibility of the winners accepting the prize;
- Vat and Service charge incurred
- Any transportation costs incurred to and from the winners' true origin and destination
- Spending money, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs are not included as part of the prize