Yes, members can use your FlyerBonus points to redeem our four ancillary services awards categories; Blue Ribbon Club Lounge Access, Airline Ticket Discounts, Pre-Departure Class Upgrade and Extra Baggage Allowance.
For more information on how to redeem, please click on the How-to link below.
After logging-in to your member account, find the link for 'Add to wallet' located underneath your Membership Card picture and simply click to begin downloading your FlyerBonus Wallet Card.
For more information on how to download, look for the FlyerBonus Wallet Card link at the bottom of the page or by clicking on the How-to link below.
This is how to enroll FlyerBonus members
- Visit flyerbonus.bangkokair.com or simply click ‘Join FlyerBonus’ button at the top of page.
- Fill in your personal information before completing an online application.
(Children between 2 and 16 years of age are welcome to become FlyerBonus members as long as they have successfully enrolled and received the consent of a parent or legal guardian
It takes just a few minutes to be fast on your way to benefiting from all the exciting FlyerBonus perks and privileges. Enrolling in the FlyerBonus program is absolutely free with no hidden charges.
As a FlyerBonus member, you will be provided with ongoing opportunities to partake in special promotions, accrue points from FlyerBonus aligned activity and ultimately, redeem points for things like award flights, car rental, hotel stays.
> Type of Membership
Where can I find information on FlyerBonus membership privileges and benefits?Check out membership benefits and privileges here:
> Type of Membership
- FlyerBonus monthly e-newsletter
- Facebook: FlyerBonus
Effective April 1, 2022, FlyerBonus points will remain valid for a period of 3 years post-activity ie. points earned from flying with Bangkok Airways or earned via other eligible services will expire on the last day of the twelfth (12th) quarter following the undertaken activity. Points accrued in any quarter of a given year will expire at the end of the same quarter in the third successive year as outlined below:
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 April and 30 June 2022, the earned points will expire on 30 June 2025
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 July and 30 September 2022, the earned points will expire on 30 September 2025
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 October and 31 December 2022, the earned points will expire on 31 December 2025
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 January and 31 March 2023, the earned points will expire on 31 March 2026
A qualifying flight is a flight that enables you to earn points. FlyerBonus points can be earned on all Bangkok Airways operated flights. Please also remember that members must travel by paid tickets to receive point credit. And ticket must not be as follows:
- Award tickets, or tickets booked in the classes of X, Z, and S.
- Unused and/or expired tickets,
- Tickets returned for monetary compensation
- Denied boarding tickets,
- Non-revenue tickets
For airline partners, please check out here:
> Earn Points from Airlines
FlyerBonus Customer Service can be contacted; Monday to Sunday, 8.00 hrs. - 20.00 hrs. Thailand local time (GMT +7) Tel : [Within Thailand:1771] [Outside Thailand:66(02) 270 6699] or email to: email@example.com.