Terms and Conditions
- Point accrual begins once membership approval status has been recorded and confirmed.
- FlyerBonus points can be credited to members whose names are consistent with the passenger’s name displayed on the boarding pass.
- Unused or Expired Bangkok Airways and airline partner's air ticket shall not be eligible for FlyerBonus point credit.
- Members must quote their membership number when making a reservation and also present their digital membership card at check-in to ensure that points are automatically credited to their membership account. Some program partners may advise of different point accrual procedures.
- For promotions restricted to a particular market, residency is determined by the preferred mailing address registered by the FlyerBonus member.
- For code-share flight, FlyerBonus points are credited on the flight that is operated by Bangkok Airways under the code "PG" and subject to the eligible booking class. FlyerBonus Members flying on codeshare flights marketed by Bangkok Airways and operated by partner airlines are eligible to collect FlyerBonus points
Air Travel Points
- Types and number of points are designated by Bangkok Airways and subject to change without prior notice.
- Points are not credited to FlyerBonus member account for Bangkok Airways flight activity on award tickets and tickets under the booking classes of X, S and Z. (Bangkok Airways flight activities under the class of R, P, A and O prior to 01 October 2020 are not eligible for FlyerBonus point credit)
- Charter flights operated under a Bangkok Airways flight number are not eligible for point accumulation.
- If a member's air travel is disrupted due to reasons beyond the airline's control and the member is forced to change flight or carrier, points will be credited based on the original itinerary. The member will be required to send the original passenger ticket and receipt ticket and/or boarding pass to FlyerBonus for points crediting.
- Point credits can only be earned once per ticket regardless of the number of seats purchased or occupied by the member.
- Bangkok Airways, using sole discretion, may exclude specific flights from point accumulation with or without notice.
- It can take up to 14 working days after the flight activity date for points to appear in a member's account, provided that members have quoted their FlyerBonus membership number when making a reservation with Bangkok Airways or travel agent. Presenting your digital membership card at flight check-in is also required to ensure the membership number has been correctly quoted in the reservation.
- Each accrual activity can be credited to only one frequent flyer program.
- FlyerBonus points that are awarded for non-airline transactions will be as specified in the Partners category.
- Members may earn FlyerBonus points for each qualifying hotel stay. A hotel stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel, regardless of the number of rooms booked during the stay. Unless otherwise stated, qualifying stays refer to stays at rack, published, or best unrestricted rates.
- Members may earn FlyerBonus points for each qualifying car rental. Please check with the applicable car rental agent as to whether the rental rate qualifies for point accumulation.
- It can take up to 45 working days after the partner hotel and/or partner car rental activity date for points to appear in a member's account, provided that members have presented their FlyerBonus membership cards and state their intention to accrue points with hotel and car rental partners.
- Non-Airline partners may apply additional terms and conditions in respect to the availability and eligibility of FlyerBonus point accumulation.
Effective April 1, 2022, FlyerBonus points will remain valid for a period of 3 years post-activity ie. points earned from flying with Bangkok Airways or earned via other eligible services will expire on the last day of the twelfth (12th) quarter following the undertaken activity. Points accrued in any quarter of a given year will expire at the end of the same quarter in the third successive year as outlined below:
If the points activity date falls on or between 1 April and 30 June 2022, the earned points will expire on 30 June 2025
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 July and 30 September 2022, the earned points will expire on 30 September 2025
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 October and 31 December 2022, the earned points will expire on 31 December 2025
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 January and 31 March 2023, the earned points will expire on 31 March 2026
Any expired points that have not been redeemed will be considered void and deleted from the member’s account.
- If the points activity date falls on or between 1 April and 30 June 2022, the earned points will expire on 30 June 2025
- FlyerBonus is not required to notify the member, outside its standard communications of the member's point expiration, date and/or the number of points due to expire.