Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for Premier Membership in the FlyerBonus Program, a member must earn 12,500 qualifying points* or travelling 35 qualifying sectors** within 12 consecutive months. Flight qualifying points are defined as base points earned from flight activities on Bangkok Airways. Points accumulated from other partners, bonus and promotional points are excluded from membership evaluation.
- On attaining Premier Membership status, members will receive a FlyerBonus Premier card and be rewarded with 1,000 extra bonus points. Four weeks should be allowed for delivery.
- FlyerBonus may adjust, upgrade or downgrade a member's membership status at its sole discretion. Only flight qualifying points accumulated in a calendar year are eligible for membership level consideration and only valid for that particular year.
- Premier members who do not accumulate the required number of flight qualifying points in a calendar year will have the benefits of Priority members until the membership evaluation criteria is once again met.
Membership Status Upgrade Changes
- Premier status can be attained with the accumulation of 12,500 qualifying points* or travelling 35 qualiffying sector** within 12 consecutive months.
- To ensure members can enjoy the benefits and privileges of Premier status immediately, membership status upgrades will be processed at the end of every month for those members who have earned sufficient flight qualifying points.
Premier Status Qualification Requirements
|Tier Upgrade||Earn 12,500 qualifying points* or 35 qualifying sectors** within 12 consecutive month-period||Example, if you start earning your first qualifying flight activity on January 5th, 2015 and has attained the required 12,500 qualifying points* on February 15th, 2016, you will be entitled to Premier status on February 16th, 2016 onwards.|
|Tier Renewal||Within the current Premier Status's 12 consecutive month-period, the member earns 12,500 qualifying points * or 35 qualifying sectors**||(The next renewal tier qualifying period will be from March 1st, 2016 to February 16th, 2017)|
|Premier Card Validity||12 Months|
*Qualifying Points: Base Points accumulated from flight activities are considered qualifying points and count towards membership level status. Points from partners and bonus points are not qualifying points.
**Qualifying sectors: The qualifying sectors not applicable for flight activity on code share flight, award tickets, non-revenue tickets under the classes of R, P, S, X, U, and Z.
*** Claiming missing points may effect Premier Status Qualification so please present membership card or quote FlyerBonus membership number every time when making reservation or checking-in at airport.
Lounge Access for Premier Members
- Complimentary access to the Blue Ribbon Club Lounge at Suvarnbhumi Airport, Chiang Mai Airport, Mea Fah Luang-Chiang Rai Airport, Samui Airport and Phnom Penh is reserved exclusively for Premier members flying with us.
- Yourvalid Premier membership card together with your guest’s as well as your Bangkok Airways boarding passes must be presented at the lounge reception to gain access.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to grant access to FlyerBonus Premier Card holders. Only one accompanying guest per member is permitted entry.
- Premier Members will not be able to access to either the Blue Ribbon Club Lounge at Suvarnbhumi Airport, Chiang Mai Airport, Phnom Penh Airport and Samui Airport if:Members are not travelling on a Bangkok Airways flight
- Members are unable to present their valid Premier membership card together with their boarding pass at the lounge reception
- Members present an expired Premier membership card
- The passenger’s name shown on the boarding pass does not match the member name appearing on the boarding pass