Terms and Conditions
Claiming Missing Points
- Claims for missing points can only be accepted if the member’s number was properly quoted when making the reservation with Bangkok Airways, travel agent, or with hotel and car rental partners. If points are not credited for a flight taken, members can claim for missing points for up to 6 months following the flight activity date or up to 45 days following non-airline partner activitiy date by completing the applicable online form.
- Requests for missing points for travel on Bangkok Airways cannot be accepted for flights taken 180 days prior to actual flight activity date and flights taken 180 days prior to enrolment in the FlyerBonus Program
- Claims for missing points can only be done by completing the applicable online form on FlyerBonus website. Bangkok Airways may refuse, at its sole discretion, to process claims for missing points request or credit points to member’s account unless an applicable online form had been completed by the membership account owner.
- Requests for missing points for non-airline partners can be accepted within 45 days following the activity date.
- Members are required to keep all activity documentation (i.e. tickets, original boarding passes, receipts for hotel stays or partner car rental agencies) until the points have been successfully credited to your account.
- Bangkok Airways takes no responsibility for any program disruption or loss of submitted documentation as a result of postal service failure.