Terms and Conditions
FlyerBonus Membership Enrolment
- To participate in the FlyerBonus Program, the applicant must complete the application on the FlyerBonus website (flyerbonus.bangkokair.com) and indicate acceptance of the FlyerBonus Program’s Terms and Conditions. Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of Bangkok Airways.
- Membership numbers and accrued points are non-transferable from one member to another under any circumstance.
- Retroactive credit on Bangkok Airways for flights taken prior to enrolment will not be given after 6 months has passed from the date of activity.
- By applying for membership, individuals authorise FlyerBonus to use any information relating to their membership for the following purposes:
- Reservations, ticket sales, check-in, airport services and in-flight services with regard to air transport services
- Guidance, provision and management of other services and products offered by FlyerBonus
- All operations incidental or related to the above activities
- Implementation of questionnaires concerning service and products offered by FlyerBonus
- Development of new products and services
- Guidance and information provision for various events and campaigns
- Providing information on services, products, events and campaigns of Bangkok Airways Group of companies and partner companies
- Responses to inquiries and requests
- The program is open to individuals aged two or above with a mailing address in any country open to frequent flyer program participation. Note that Children between 2 and 16 years of age are welcome to enroll in this program by contacting Bangkok Airways Call Center at 1771 (in Thailand) or +66 2 270 6699 (international) or emailing email@example.com. By completing the FlyerBonus Membership Enrollment process, a parent or guardian's consent is required.
- Only one member per FlyerBonus membership account is permitted. Name alterations after initial enrolment are permitted with applicable legal documentation clearly indicating the name change.
- Members may terminate their membership at any time by giving written notice via letter, fax or e-mail. Any outstanding points will be deemed void upon receipt of membership termination.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to terminate a FlyerBonus membership with immediate effect if a member:
- Does not abide by the terms and conditions and/or documents
- Attempts to gain benefits from FlyerBonus and/or provides false information
- Has been issued with a death certificate (with all outstanding point credits cancelled).