Terms and Conditions
Non-Airline Award Redemption
- Non- Airline Award redemption can only be requested by the membership account owner and award certificates must be issued under the name of the member requesting the award
- Non-Airline Award redemption must be completed online. The points will be deducted from the member’s account upon completing the online award request process.
- Cancellation/adjustments on non-air award redemption and point re-deposit can only be accepted within 5 business days from when the requested is submitted. This is subject to service fee.
Remark: The date of submitting the request is considered as the first business day unless the request is submitted on Saturday or Sunday (Bangkok local time). Click here for Service Fees and Updates!
- Non-Airline Awards are subject to availability and the terms and conditions set by the respective program partners and FlyerBonus.
- Some partners may impose blackout periods when use of the award certificate is not permitted.
- The expiry date is witten on each award certificate.
- Non-airline award certificates will be delivered by registered mail to the respective member at the postal address given during the online award request process. Please ensure the postal address is correct before submitting the request and allow four weeks for delivery.
- Members may allow another person to pick up the award certificate at the Bangkok Airways Headquarters. The person picking up the award certificate must provide proper identification and an authorization form signed by the member allowing for the certificate to be picked up.
- Members shall inform FlyerBonus Customer Service in advance for award certificate pick up. Please allow at least 5 business days after submitting your request before picking up the award certificate at the Bangkok Airways Headquarters.
- When a member selects non-airline award redemption, the member is subject to terms and conditions stated by the respective partners. The member must read the partner's terms and conditions prior to reserving for services. By accepting the partner's offer, the member agrees to abide by the terms and conditions, including payment of all amounts if applicable. The member must comply with all rules and restrictions regarding booking, availability, cancellation and refunds related to the goods or services. FlyerBonus accepts no liability in respect of awards supplied or refusal of service. All awards supplied to a member are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective partner.
- For non-airline award redemption, members must contact respective partners in advance to make a reservation by stating that payment will be in the form of a FlyerBonus award certificate.
- Members must state their intention to book an award when making an award booking. FlyerBonus and its partners may refuse to provide an award if the member makes a reservation without clearly stating the particular reservation is for an award.
- At time of hotel check-in or rental vehicle collection, members must state their intention of using FlyerBonus award certificate as payment. The original copy of award certificate, FlyerBonus membership card, and/or other proper identifications must be presented. The certificate holder shall be responsible for all applicable taxes, service charges, and any other expenses incurred during service utilisation.
- Any non-airline award not utilized within the validity period will be forfeited and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of payment.
- Award certificates are deemed void if lost, stolen, destroyed, or altered in any way without the consent of Bangkok Airways. Once issued, award certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and irreplaceable.
- Non-air award certificates will be deemed void if redemption details are required but not provided and confirmed by the specified deadline as set by respective partners.
- An award ticket that has been bought, sold or bartered by or to a member may be cancelled or confiscated without prior notice in the sole discretion of Bangkok Airways. If the award ticket has been utilized either partially or fully, the member will be liable for payment of travel on a full fare basis. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
- Award certificates do not qualify for point accumulation.
- Bangkok Airways accepts no liability in case of death, injury, or damages which results from, or related to, the award issued by partner.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of FlyerBonus and the redemption partner is final.
- Other FlyerBonus terms and conditions apply.